Wedding and Event Babysitting Services
Let Our Loving Arms help you make your wedding or event less stressful, and more special. We will create the perfect hospitality suite for your littlest guests. So while mom and dad attend your event, we’ll make sure that the little ones are cared for.
Starting with child size furniture Our Loving Arms creates the perfect environment for your precious little ones. From blocks to blow up ball pits our extensive collection of toys will transform the dullest of meeting rooms into a playground of color, sights, and sounds to make your event perfect.
For older children we arrive with the newest and hottest age-appropriate toys, gizmos, and gadgets. From Monopoly to Wii, Arts and Crafts to Guitar Hero we know what makes kids laugh, giggle, and smile.
Our event coordinators work hard to create an exciting event for each day or evening function. Children arrive to find a structured, well planned event with fun and educational activities. It’s more like kids camp than boring child care. Our goal is to provide an experience to be remembered.
You can expect:
- SAFETY: It’s our top priority. Our secure check in and check out procedures consist of Children’s Name Bracelets, Parental ID checks, and Allergy Wrist Bands.
- Our Management Team consists of highly trained, experienced, and qualified individuals who are background screened and infant and child CPR and First Aid Certified.
- Peace of Mind: Parents can enjoy their event with peace of mind knowing that their children are safe and secure in the care of Our Loving Arms.
- Our caregivers are assigned daily duties to help ensure the well-being of the children throughout the event. These duties include: Room Leader, Bathroom Helper, Door Helper, and Infant Room Leader.
Planning your event
- We provide a “turn-key” service, working with planners’ hand in hand to determine your unique childcare needs and to meet your budget.
- We offer a customized children’s program specific to your event and theme.
- Our online pre-registration option takes the stress away from the event planners.
Our caregivers are full of energy! They are also warm, nurturing, and dependable. They come to you with the experience necessary to provide the highest quality care. In addition, all of our caregivers have been professionally screened and have met the following requirements:
- At least two years related experience, or professional training
- 18 years or older
- High school graduate (most have secondary education)
- Personal interviews
- Reference checks
- Criminal, sexual offender, and DMV background checks
- Have undergone CPR and First Aid training
All fees are based on your individual needs. Complete the form to request a quote for your event.
Scroll through to see some of our recent events:
Orlando – Tampa – St Pete
Bradenton – Sarasota
North Port – Ft Myers
Providing loving care for area families and children since 2001.
Copyright: Our Loving Arms 2001